Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Update from last investigation.. Fort Adams pics.. video..

Yo.
So, it was a quiet night, although we did hear what I said repeated we a funny tone.
I think I caught something with my cell phone.. I implore you to take a look and see what you think.
 This is the first image. all the way to the right, in the light, is what has been enhanced in the picture below.
To me it looks like a sinister face looking back at me. smiling. This is also in the area where I heard what I said repeated back to me.

Following this is a short video... of all of the collected evidence Ive had a chance to go through.

In the first segment, there is a orb, floating right by the camera.
next I ask.. "Are there any women in here" and you can hear it start to repeat me.
My camera didnt catch the whole thing, but we went to investigate it, because it was so loud I
thought it was one of the other investigators messing with us.
Following that is just the 2 pictures above, in the movie format.
let me know what you all think.
-B

2 comments:

  1. At what part is the "Mocking?" I had the speakers all the way up and couldn't hear anything. I then tried it with headphones. Is it possible that the video codec is filtering it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its super hard to hear, and only actually repeats half of what i said on the clip, but what i asked and it was loud in person.

    ReplyDelete