Sunday, July 24, 2011

Haunted Restraunt pics...

Yo,

Here is a few pics from a haunted restraunt.
look at the red box.. face in the seperation.

face in the red box.. dark eyes, open mouth..

face off to the left, circled in red..strange..

face in the box, same face, different facial expression.  :)


There is some really cool footage from this site, but I dont have authorization or release it. I will not release
a piece of evidence I did not capture myself, due to respect for the owners of it, and agreements thereof.
Everything presented on this blog (-minus one small clip I re-encoded) was captured by me.
I have EVP to also put up, but I would rather do that going foward, and not go backward, but I might release some of it in the future. Well see.

Hope you see what I see here, as always.
let me know.. if anyone actually checks these out...

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment