Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Back investigation.. heres some more GHOST PIC goodness..

Yo.
This is at the Brown House at the Slaters Mill in Pawt. RI. or CT. i cant remeber.. but i think its RI.
look above matt and steve. This is the house owner I believe. I took this picture. This is not an altered pic in anyway.in fact, you can see the motion blur on steve moving, but strange that the dude above them is there, and defined, and clear.

Just looking through the picures i found this one.  The whole window has a face in it looking back at me. the light in the middle of the room to me is matt i think. that face is damn clear in the window.

 So check this out.. there are voices, and noises, and strange sounds in these clips.. i think a girl spirit inhabits this place along with a male somewhere else in the factory.


let me know what you think of these... I have a few more investigation photos from my backlog I want to release to everyone. They are coming soon.
thanks,
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment