Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another couple pics from the past.....

Yo.
So, here I found a couple pics that I found interesting. I was just flipping through some shots and these 2 caught my attention. one is blurry as hell.. doesnt mean its fake or doctored at all, just motion blurr..

The other one blew me away... its CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY.
enough of the chitter chatter for now.
check em out.
Zoom in and look at where the black meets the light in the upper part of the window. (its a face!)

look at the upper window toward the right middle. theres a evil creepy face. and there is also one below in the same spot in the lower window.  i noticed it by accident, and they are like, sideways looking at us. freaky.

Next investigation isnt for a little bit (couple weeks i think) so I might be quiet until then or I might work on something else.
well see...

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment