Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Alien PC Built, and Built and modded my core 2 duo

check these out...

I bought a couple new motherboards, and some cpus, and other random perfs. I needed to complete the systems. here are the end results...
They all scream...
The system I am working on now, has a 2gig video card. Its a freaking beast.

Here is the build for Walt. in this picture, its about halfway. The board can support up to 16 gig of ram, and 2 PCI-E video cards.
This is the end result of the build. I didnt grab a side shot, but i also put a 120mm 4 color led exhaust fan to keep it cool inside.

Here is the system I re-built after the bios failure :( it works great now! I put in a CCFL Ultraviolet light in the case, but I didnt like it. I couldnt see the lights in my setup. I want to be able to see some sort of light when its running.

Close up of the grill inside, and the UV ccfl light.


Here it is now. Its not a gateway by any means. Its an old case Ive modded the hell out of for my own evil purposes. But here it is ... I put that light bar in front so I can see if the beast is on.

this computer .. (with the uv light above) is the beast! it has the 2gig video card and I love it. 
there is something about have a modded ANYTHING for me. I dont know what it is, but if its not modded - to me its boring. well see what the next iteration will be.

Let me know what ya think

2 comments:

  1. Dude that looks twisted! Thanks for doing that. Looks Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when do we get another update about your construction skillz!

    ReplyDelete