Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rose Island, Another Investigation !

Yoooooooooo


This friday I am heading out for another investigation at an old favorite.
Haunted-ass ROSE motherf-ckin ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



heres the island's webpage, I grabbed the scrreen from it to show you a pic of it.
http://www.roseislandlighthouse.org/

 This place is very haunted.
Let me say that shit again, this place is HAUNTED.
Voices, a young child, many people that died on the island from war, shipwrecks, visual evidence.
It is available for rental. I have been here once before, and have so many questions that need answering.
I will link out my old post (a year ago) and let you see what I caught last time.
and I caught some good stuff last time! In one of captures, a ghost is flipping me the bird, amid several spirits revealing themselves to my camera.

here is a link to my old rose island visit:
http://briand354.blogspot.com/2011/07/rose-island-pics.html



I have 2 new 3d cameras  :)
I cant wait to try them, and see what i catch. I dont even have a tv or a monitor that I can view 3d YET.
But I am working on it.. shits still expensive.. waiting for 3d technology to drop a bit first.

Well, I hope you will check back for my next set of photos.. and hopefully captures..


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment