Sunday, June 5, 2011

Recent Ghost Photo.. from my last investigation

Yo.
So here ya go, heres another ghost photo, as promised from my last investigation at a haunted restraunt in Mass.
Im going to post the original photo, and then a close up of what I see. let me know what you think.

Also, Im going to post some more pics in the next few days of captures on other ghost hunts.

Look at the green faced ghost next to the light on the right.

Here is a close up of that face. Looks kinda angry.. I can see a frown.
This was taken with a normal camera, at the end of the investigation.
Let me know what you think/see.
-B

1 comment:

  1. Nice. That one looks interesting but I would love to see a High-Res Screenshot of this to see it more clearly. At first blush it seems to be a dude with glasses on.

    Keep hunting!
    Regards,
    Walt

    ReplyDelete