Monday, July 3, 2017

Binder clip phone mount for the car

Yo,

So check this out.. Basically .. I hate all the suction car mounts and anything hanging on my windshield. They all fall off, anyway. Ive seen this back from other people for a while and decided to just make it.

I.love it.  Best mount I've ever had.
Basically, you need two things .. And one optional one.

Need an xl binder clip.. And and elastic. I used a girls hair elastic from the dollar store.

Prep: bend the squeeze tabs 180 degrees, so they form a cradle.make one more extreme than the other.. That will be the bottom. Wrap your elastic band around the tabs two times.. And clip onto a flat surface ..slide in your phone and your done .. Check it out .


Could side notes, I used a cclamp, a hammer, and a pair of plyers. Bend, fit, and make sure you have the spacing correct when you put it back together. You could also super glue a rubbery or plastic material to the bend tabs. I didnt bc I dont care.. But it was not scratching my phone and didnt think it really needed it.


Out

B


No comments:

Post a Comment