Tuesday, June 20, 2017

3ds repair/restore for screen

Yo.
Been a while since i last posted .
A year, almost to the day
I figure most people dont read this, since i get no comments, nor subscribers .
Maybe because I dont youtube my stuff ? IDK . dont care, really .


Anyway, so check this out -
This is the old screen protector on my OG [small] 3ds.
Notice the lines on either side of the screen .. its a lil hard to see, but they are there -

 added a background, for maybe a lil bit easier to see the lines .
 here is the NEW screen protector . [installed] . to install the new one, just pry on the corner of the old one, and pick it up/off.  its held on with a glue .. you can get a new one on ebay for $5/shipped .
Also, I highly recommend getting the HORI 3ds steering wheel controller .
it gets rid of the hand cramping using the small 3ds .. makes it easier on the hand .

More posts to follow this directly .
-out -
-B


No comments:

Post a Comment