Sunday, July 22, 2012

1080p Car Dvr

I just got in my new 1080p car dvr.
This thing is great, you can sweivel the camera part, and flip the lcd screen any way (360).
Here is a few pics of it, and ill post some vid of what it looks like from the car.
I tested it, but wanted a longer ride as a test vid, rather than just a 5 min run down the street.

Nonetheless, check it out .. more to follow on this one ..







Also here is a snap of the camera i fixed, the paranormal camera ... t700 svp ..


Still very functional, and closes, opens fine, with access to the sd card slot without a hitch!

-Brian

2 comments:

  1. There are a multitude of micro DVRs in the video security market, with each one offering unique features and specifications to set it apart from other micro recorders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, I just picked this one as I new it suited my needs. I forgot to post video of the road / driving .. I will soon. I usually would want to do it on a long trip (they are few nowadays with the price for gas) but i will do it soon.
    There are TONS of these out there... I just liked the one I got, and im sure there are better ones by now. I upgraded from a 3megapixel one to this one.
    I barely use either honestly ... kinda a pain to setup while driving, and I didnt like the wires hanging down from the center of my car. I need to shift !

    ReplyDelete