Friday, June 15, 2012

New Lude

Sorry long time No post.
I sold my 99 prelude sh to get my red baby!
It wasnt without its problems! the person I got it from never fixed ANYTHING on it, and shit was zipped tied in place .. total hack ..
But here it is .. a 96 vtec prelude 4th. Its faster than the new styles, and much cooler looking.
The "wigger" I got this car from put 18" rims on it .
What a fucktard.
After buying this car, the 1st thing I had to do was replace the rims/tires to factory.
The pic below is of the wigger rims.





Here is the car after a couple days in my hands ... looks a little better already ..
I LOVE this car. Its not a 350z (yet) but its reliable, fast, and angry.



Ive never had a car with a leather gut as a DD. My corvette has one but that isnt something I drove all the time. 

As an update .. Im going to get rid of the corvette shown in the header on this page. Its time has come.
I actually perfer my prelude over my corvette ... go figure ..
Sorry to say it,but, AMERICAN SPORTS CARS ARE JUNK!
My old vtec prelude is just as fast as the old 80's/90's/00's sports cars, more reliable, and more fun to be in.
With the minimalist amount of modification, you can have this car running like a race car for $350

From the previous owner I inherited problems ..
Ive already replaced the clutch, oil pan, rear man seal, all tranny seals, and the radiator - and fans.
The car still needs a set of headers, and possibly an intake.

So : the new plan .. :  Get skunk2 intake (used if possible), get headers, get chipped ecu w/ lower vtec engagement point.

I will get these done soon. Im losing my bullshit job soon, so I might be on slicks for a while .. but I will pull it all back together.

I already did some mods to this car listed on www.92lude.com
 I highly recommend the FITV delete, and modification of the butteflys, and I am going to try the fuel pressure regulator mod ..

Next update is some of my new equipment for ghost hunting ..

-Briand354

No comments:

Post a Comment