Wednesday, June 28, 2017

New to me guitar

Yo

So check this out..
I picked up a used tomy iommi epi sg.
Literally the same as my G400, but with a couple subtle differences.

My previous g400 : (chrome hardware)
Customized with a bigsby b5 vibrato, an american bridge rest (grotoh) , otherwise stock. Switchcraft Jack was also.installed.

New beast : (all black hardware and.pick ups)
Tony iommi signature edition, sounds amazing
Gibson us internals, signature sound
Inlaid crosses in 24 fret board, neck feels like silk.

I love both these guitars, I got such a great deal on the signature edition, I.couldnt pass it up. It also came with a hardcase. I Don't care that it was used, the second I picked it up, I knew .
Ive always wanted one. Check.out the pics for.comparison.

Id gladly.post a vid, for a sound comparison .. If anyone is.interested.

Im getting a small marshall practice amp.shortly .. Cant wait.for that either.

Let me know what ya think.
-B
Out

No comments:

Post a Comment